The School Day
- 8.30am: Yard supervision starts
- 8.45am: School day starts
- 10.45 - 11.15am: Recess
- 1.15 - 1.25pm: Students eat lunch in classrooms
- 1.25 - 1.55pm: Lunch play period
- 3.05pm: School day finishes
- 3.20pm: Yard supervision finishes
Please note that:
- No students should be on school grounds before 8.30am without the supervision of a parent or caregiver.
- Any students not collected by 3.20pm, the teacher on yard duty will take them up to the Front Office and parents, caregivers or emergency contacts will be contacted to come and pick up their child.
We hold assemblies every week. These are hosted by various classes in turn with additional items presented each time. Class teachers will notify parents and caregivers when their class is hosting or presenting. Parents and caregivers don't need to sign in at the Front Office prior to assemblies as you are invited guests of the school.