Pay Your Accounts
BPOINT Payment Procedure
BPOINT is a payment system that has replaced Bizgate. This is a convenient way for parents to make a single payment.
The facility is available for Visa/Mastercard payments.
Please ensure that you have the following information:
- Family Code
- School Statement or Invoice
How to Make a School Payment:
- Enter your Family Code (located on your statement). If you do not know your Family Code, or have any questions regarding making a payment via school website please contact the Front Office.
- Enter the Student Name. If making a payment for more than one child, please ensure you state each child's name in this section.
- Enter your Invoice Number (located on your statement) or a Description of what the payment is for e.g. school fees/excursion name/sport's team.
- Enter the amount of the payment.
- Click on the icon matching your card type (Mastercard or Visa).
- Enter your Credit Card Number.
- Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date.
- Enter the Card Verification Number/CVN (i.e the 3 digit code on the back of your Credit Card)
- Click on the proceed button.
- After a short wait your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed.
- Either Click the Print View or enter your email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt.
- You can now exit the Payment page.
Please note: BPoint transactions made before 6pm will appear on our system the following day.
BPoint transactions that occur after 6pm will not appear on our system for another 36 hours.
*This is an important consideration when making payments that are due the following day.
If you require further information please contact Vale Park Primary School on 8261 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org